Re: How to view .pdf file under FC1 and Motherboard upgrade question.

David Le wrote:
I'm a new user of FC1 and would like to know if there
is a way to view an .pdf file under FC1. I heard about
xpdf and tried this command, but it said:

bash: xpdf: command not found

You need to install the xpdf RPM from your install media.

If you've set up yum, you can do this using:

yum install xpdf

Paul.