Re: Secure Email While traveling

John Garmany wrote:

I am looking at ways to both send and retrieve email while traveling. Since I use hotel internet connections and public wireless connection, I am looking at a way to secure the connection. My traveling laptop is windows.

Assuming you control the server, why not install a webmail package on the server and send/retrieve via your browser.

We use qmail and sqwebmail for exactly that reason, and I can do it from any box, not just mine, anywhere in the world. Great when you hit an Internet cafe in a third world country and don't have to set anything up on some foreign box.

--
Bill Gradwohl
bill ycc com