Re: VRRP on Fedora?

On Oct 21, 2004 at 09:21, Rodolfo J. Paiz in a soothing rage wrote:

[...]
>Since you've already had good answers to your question, I'll skip that.
>But Paolo, can you *PLEASE* do something about that signature? It's
>incredibly long, besides being inappropriate for a mailing list where
>everything you say is not only public but also archived publicly.
>
>I understand that you might not be able to change it... but try, OK?
You can always e-mail me off list for a gmail invite if you
can not do anything about it and are willing to use another
mailer.

N.Emile...
Parents often talk about the younger generation as if they didn't have
much of anything to do with it.
13:41:52  up 115 days,  6:56,  4 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.01, 0.00