Very, very OT: Canada -- was [RE: A welcoming email]

Brian Mury b.mury at ieee.org
Thu Oct 21 18:19:59 UTC 2004

> Be very, very careful. Take a look here:
> http://www.synapse.net/radio/can-pol.htm
> If you measure on a ratio of parties/people, the Canadians are easily the
> world leaders. Note the name "Progressive Conservative". Huh?
> -- cmg (who should know better than to get into this thread)

I'm not sure why Brian should be careful - he's merely expressed an
interest in learning.

You are criticising us because we have a democratic system where
everyone has the right to start their own party and run candidates. Then
you go on to criticize political parties that no longer exist.

Who should be careful?