HowTO Change/Delete Gnome Menu Items

I recently installed an rpm that placed multiple
shortcuts to the program in varios locations of my
gnome program menu. I want to remove some of the
shortcuts from my gnome menu. I know that there at one
time was a GUI editor for the menu, but this has been
removed in recent Gnome versions. So my question is
this: Is there any gnome gui editing tool, and if not
where are the gnome menu files so I can attempt to
modify them(after a backup of course). Any tips or
hints would also be helpful. Thank-You.

Adam