Re: HowTO Change/Delete Gnome Menu Items

> Is there any gnome gui editing tool, and if not
> where are the gnome menu files so I can attempt to
> modify them(after a backup of course)

/usr/share/applications
/etc/X11/applnk/  <----- and subfolders
/usr/share/gnome/vfolders <--- for the directory entries themselves

make sure you backup everything before you alter them because
unfortunatelly there is no gui for that job!

This might be of use:

http://www.gnome.org/learn/admin-guide/2.6/ch02.html