Notebooks

Jason Parks jason at innersanctum.org
Fri Oct 22 01:40:01 UTC 2004

The easiest way to set up fedora so wireless works from a new user
perspective is to use the tipsybottle method
(http://www.tipsybottle.com/technology/wireless/RedHat8-Kismet-HOWTO.shtml)
I have a couple HP Laptops I have set up this way and it has always worked
so far.

"When the moon is bright and clouds fill the sky,
I'll be lurking about, sniffing your WiFi"