Drive not showing up in "Computer" - Beginner

I have a 6 gig IDE drive, secondary master that I would like to use to share
files across OSs. It does not show up in the "Computer" group with
filesystem and CD drives. Do I need to edit something to make this show up?
The file system is fat32. I am using FC2 and Gnome.

Thanks for a great list. It has been an incredible resource.