Re: MPlayer and Windows Media videos--sound, but no picture!

On Thu, 2004-10-21 at 22:53, Kevin J. Cummings wrote:
> I find that when I don't get any picture, I often do after toggling the
> Full Screen mode a few times....
>
> I tried the URL above, and had to toggle 5 times to actually see the
> trailer run in Full Screen Mode.

But how can you toggle Full Screen mode in mplayer when it is operating
through its Mozilla plug-in? Where is the hot button for that kind of
toggle? If I were playing a download in mplayer itself, I could find it
easily, but not the plug-in--unless I'm missing something.

Temlakos