FC1 to FC2 & GRUB & disk geometry

Mike Westkamper mjwestkamper at weiinc.com
Fri Oct 22 15:06:40 UTC 2004

An excellent article and I have done it.

There may, I repeat MAY, be a lingering problem in that the FC2 installer
reports that the partition table is wrong and you may suffer the hammers of
hell later.

Hopefully someone with greater knowledge about the installer has made a
change we could include to avoid it in the first place. If I knew how I
would gladly fix it and offer a patch.

Mike