Unable to open USB device - a second time

Truls Gulbrandsen trulsg at broadpark.no
Fri Oct 22 15:16:57 UTC 2004

I had no success with my original posting so I try again.

Hi,
I just purchased a HP pcs2175 and are trying to get it to work with my
TP T23 running FC2.

I succeeded in installing the driver and the printer (I think) but not
the USB device.

The printer configuration gives the following error message:  <Unable
to open USB device "usb:/dev/usb/lp0": No such device>

Can someone here please guide me on how to make the USB port work?

Thanks,
Truls Gulbrandsen