Re: Very, very OT: Canada -- was [RE: A welcoming email]

Guy Fraser wrote:
Trevor Smith wrote:

Sheila Copps lies and resigns after being pushed - Ontario votes her back in for
admitting she lied.

And today I read that Sheila is stating that Paul Martin wanted to gut the health care system. And he was voted in to protect it?

I will say that at least our elections don't go on for almost a year. When did this whole US election thing start for this Novembers election?

Of course the Canadian Prime minister doesn't have the effect on the world as the US President does.

--
Robin Laing