Very, very OT: Canada -- was [RE: A welcoming email]

Robin Laing Robin.Laing at drdc-rddc.gc.ca
Fri Oct 22 17:28:24 UTC 2004

Guy Fraser wrote:
> Trevor Smith wrote:
>

> Sheila Copps lies and resigns after being pushed - Ontario votes her
> back in for
> admitting she lied.

And today I read that Sheila is stating that Paul Martin wanted to gut
the health care system.  And he was voted in to protect it?

I will say that at least our elections don't go on for almost a year.
  When did this whole US election thing start for this Novembers election?

Of course the Canadian Prime minister doesn't have the effect on the
world as the US President does.

--
Robin Laing