Re: OT Why is everyone so grouchy?

On Fri, 2004-10-22 at 08:24, Glen Staufer wrote:

> On the off-hand chance that I'm still amongst the living, can the
> American political debate find another venue for discussion.

    Yeah, I'm looking for an email list for this; I think I can put it
on my server.  I love the debate, but I realize the need to move it,
sorry.

Brian FahrlÃnder                  Christian, Conservative, and Technomad
Evansville, IN                                 http://www.fahrlander.net
ICQ 5119262
AIM: WheelDweller