New list available: Conservative-Techs

Brian Fahrlander brian at fahrlander.net
Fri Oct 22 19:18:05 UTC 2004

    A lot of mailing lists are feeling the stress of the American
election and much of it seems to be liberal (which most lists allow) and
when a Conservatives post, they get beaten down.  It's a stressful time,
and both sides need someplace to vent.

    There are a lot of us Conservatives in technology; we don't have to
live in their world- they can live in ours.  While the list is slanted
to the right and to Linux, Windows techs aren't disallowed.

    The only thing I ask is that you reply-at-the-bottom so that the
archives are easily read, and you treat other people with honesty more
than venom.  :>  I intend to do very, very little censoring- this is an
adult list.

    So take a look: