Re: MPlayer and Windows Media videos--sound, but no picture!

Temlakos wrote:
On Thu, 2004-10-21 at 22:53, Kevin J. Cummings wrote:

I find that when I don't get any picture, I often do after toggling the Full Screen mode a few times....

I tried the URL above, and had to toggle 5 times to actually see the trailer run in Full Screen Mode.

But how can you toggle Full Screen mode in mplayer when it is operating
through its Mozilla plug-in? Where is the hot button for that kind of
toggle? If I were playing a download in mplayer itself, I could find it
easily, but not the plug-in--unless I'm missing something.

I found it in the lower right-hand corner of the plugin. And it remains there (lower right hand corner of the screen) while in full screen mode....

--
Kevin J. Cummings
kjchome rcn com