Re: Trouble mounting DVDs

>The DVD's were
> burned with Nero 6.5. ISO-9660, Joliet level 3. No multisession.

I don't know what Joliet level 3 is but I would be looking in that
direction first. Do a 'man mount' and read what about Joliet or even
better look for it in 'mkisofs'. Is there another option with Nero to
burn the same iso9660 with no Joliet or even Rock Ridge? If you do and
now you don't have a problem then it has to be that....