OT-Linux Certification Advice

All,

I've been following the list for awhile now and would like to ask
advice/opinions on which Linux certification I should pursue.  Specifically,
there is a college nearby which offers classes for the Sair Linux and GNU
Certified Administrator LCA certification.  Anyone heard of it or have any
opinions?  Should I go for the RHCE?  I would like to eventually become a
Sys Admin, so if any of you have opinions on which certification would be
most beneficial, I would appreciate any and all ideas.

Thanks,

Tony