Re: what happens when internet connection dies while running up2date

ashwin kesavan iyengar wrote:
Hi,
      Consider a situation where the Internet connection between me &
ISP dies when running up2date (this happens often in my case). Will it
leave my system corrupted. If it does what r the alternatives i have
to keep my box updated.

Thank you,

with regards,
ashwin

Hi Ashwin: Do you have a friend who could put a week's worth of updates on CD for you? Clint