can I sell fedora?

Timothy Payne tim at tmpco.com
Sun Oct 24 03:00:58 UTC 2004

I don't know, your question should be asked at Red Hat, not on a support
list.

That being said, someone with a dial up connection would have a hard
time getting the ISO's or maybe they don't have a CD burner.  So if you
provide a service, getting paid for it is to me, no problem.

What I don't like is "for the price I want"  But you are the one that
has to look in the mirror every morning.

Tim...