can I sell fedora?

Dan Trainor - hostinthebox.net info at hostinthebox.net
Sun Oct 24 05:08:23 UTC 2004

How about you ask them what you're buying?

Are they selling you the OS?  If they say yes, then I would suspect that
this was illegal.

Are they charging for their time to put the OS on CD?  That would be fine.

Ask your government to read the GNU Public License and have them decide
on it, I don't know.  Since I'm not an expert in this area, I really
can't offer any more information that what I've already said.  However,
I am a bit interested in your situation, so be sure to update us all
when you're all done haha

Thanks
-dant