can I sell fedora?

dyzelinis dyzelinis at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 24 12:31:55 UTC 2004

Yes, that is exactly to the point! I want my friend company to sell Fedora to
me, and I will get tax refund, and I can share that refund with my friend. Our
law says, that I will get tax refund, when I by new OS software. With Windows,
SUSE and other comercial OS'es everything is fine, because someone sells the
software and I can buy it.

I want to know is it legal to sell Fedora per se. Can someone sell not only
_the discs_ with Fedora, but the software per se? Are there any restriction
that comes from RedHat? I need to buy Fedora like I buy Windows and I need that
my friend could sell Fedora like he sells Windows. That is the main question.
Is it legal for RedHat?

By the way, in my coutry average salary per week is $100, so the amount of
money we talk about is rather big :)

David