Re: Add packages without installation CD

Jeremy Conlin wrote:

I would like to install some additional packages (~20) on a remote computer. Since the computer is remote, I can't put the CD into the drive and let the "Add Packages" utility access the CD. I have downloaded the FC2 images and have tried mounting them on the desktop, but that didn't work either.
I know there is a way to install each of these individually, but since there are ~20 of them, I would like the installer to just take care of it for me. For example, I want to add the Web Server packages to my installation. How can I do this?

Thanks,
Jeremy

Mount the iso in /mnt/cdrom and then use system-config-packages