Re: Choosing kernel automatically at Boot - Beginner -

joshua neff wrote:

I open the terminal, logged in as root, typed "chmod
+w /etc/grub.conf" and it still gives me a permission

HOW did you login as root? Root should not have any problem with permissions for chmod of any local file

Chris

  Chris Johnson, RHCE #807000448202021