Mirroring /boot with s/w RAID

Hi All,

I've tried looking in the archives and Google but haven't found exactly what
I need.

I have a few systems running FC2 where I am mirroring the /boot partition.

I remember reading here that if the drive that has grub installed croaks you
still can't boot the system. I vaguely remember lilo being the offered solution.

My questions are:

1) What's the best way to create a bootable mirrored system that survives one drive
    dying given what I said above is accurate?

2) How do I finagle my current mirrored systems so that they can be fully bootable.

In each of the servers, I use two exact same EIDE drives as mirrors, each the master
on their IDE bus.

TIA

Mike