Re: Mirroring /boot with s/w RAID

Hi,

 --- "Christopher K. Johnson" <ckjohnson gwi net>

http://www.dirigo.net/tuxTips/avoidingProblems/GrubMdMbr.php

> Chris

This is a good solution as I once had the pressing
need to do this when the first drive failed.

It seems to me though that this needs to be performed
each time an update to grub is done, including kernel
RPM updates.

So if you use the technique, remember to do this.

Michael.

http://au.movies.yahoo.com