Re: FTP Macro

Timothy Payne wrote:
On Sun, 2004-10-24 at 19:10, Chuck_Sterling wrote:

Timothy Payne wrote:

It will log in but not run the commands, I've tried all kinds of
changes
but the samples in my book and on the web say this should work.  I
just get ftp> after the login and it sits there taunting me.

machine mydomain.com login name password XXXXXX macdef macro-name

In my *working* .netrc file, the macdef command begins the line immediately following the machine line..... And to get it run upon login, it has to be named "init"....

--
Kevin J. Cummings
kjchome rcn com