Re: no space left?

Chill out, you're probably not out of space.

What more than likely is happening is that you're out of inodes or file allocation units. 'df -i' will show allocation totals and usage.

This happens a lot if you have many mant small files, such as in the case where you have a mail server with very many mails in queue. Give that a go, and investigate from there.

Thanks
-dant