Re: OT Why is everyone so grouchy?

Joel wrote:

On Fri, 22 Oct 2004 07:24:52 -0600
Glen Staufer <alaxsxaq gmail com> wrote

Went to bed subscribed to the Fedora Core list; woke up subscribed to
some Neocon political discussion list.  Guess I've died and gone
straight to a liberal's vision of hell.

On the off-hand chance that I'm still amongst the living, can the
American political debate find another venue for discussion.

I was thinking the same thing, but now I remember that silence is often
the enemy of freedom.

A little bit of noise should be tolerated.

Not to mention that the situation is really serious now. The damage the Shrub "administration" did is already bad enough.
Another term might bring the end of Free software, including Linux, as we know it, in the US. It is very relevant to this list, in that regard.