Re: OT Why is everyone so grouchy?

Colin Charles wrote:

We have relatively good archives, which are organised by keyword
searches at http://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-list

It is recommended for newbies to look there first before posting

Okay you have an archive. The problem I see is that if someone put in as a simple search on a word such as 'udev' like I did then your archive doesn't work. Only the advanced search feature finds 'udev' in the archives with now changes to the search parameters. Did this on both the fedora-list and fedora-test-list archives. Is this normal for the search tool response and one needs to always use the advanced features to find a simple word?

Bill