Keyboard problem - second time

I'll try to post newly the problem because the first time i had no replies.
I've an usb querty (italian) microsoft office keyboard and i'm trying to get the hotkeys works.
The layout is supported by xorg, but some keycode are wrong.

I used "xev" for getting keycodes, but for some keys on FC2 there's no events.
On knoppix, instead, all keys launch events.

Anyone has ideas?

I wolud like to know even why are defined costants such as XF86WWW or XF86Word when I need a hotkeys daemon for getting Firefox or OpenOffice Writer to be launched.