Re: Graphical RPM Utility

Raghu Vadapalli wrote:
see http://atrpms.net/dist/fc2/synaptic/ Ofcourse you need apt to be installed before.Works real good for me.
But I am some how used to yum command line. It does everything for
that I want. Still in my first few days of Fedora my favs were :
webmin & synaptic.

N'joy,
Raghu

On Sat, 23 Oct 2004 19:26:35 -0700, Beri, Rohit <linuxlist beris net> wrote:

All:

The other day I read about *Gnome*-*RPM*
<http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/linux/RHL-7.2-Manual/custom-guide/ch-gnorpm.html>,
after looking around all I found were some very old copies of the
software and nothing that would be for FC 2. Is there any similar
software for FC2 that will details out an rpm before and after installing.

Here's a link i found where this software is available.
http://linux.maruhn.com/sec/grpm.html.

Thanks,

-B