Re: Linux vs Windows security report.

Hi,

> We have all heard the hype that Windows is more secure that Linux.
>
> Here is a report and analysis of the data that Microsoft mudged and/or
> ignored to their benefit.

You may be interested in a little project of mine on this matter. Have a
look at

http://www.refute-the-facts.org.uk

The CSS is a bit screwed at 800x600, but I'll be fixing that tonight.

TTFN

Paul
--
"If I face my God tomorrow, I can tell Him I am innocent.
I've never harmed anyone. I have cheated no one.