OT Why is everyone so grouchy?

Jonathan Berry berryja at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 16:01:25 UTC 2004

Sorry to extend this thread, but however off topic, this needs dealing
with.  Name calling and making general and unfounded (or at least
unsupported) accusations is hardly the way to argue a point.  If you
have specific evidence that supports your claim, please present it.  I
am particularly puzzled as to how you came to this conclusion.  Linux
is alive and well, and gaining popularity every day, from what I can
tell.  How you suppose the current administration to eradicate Free
software in the US in another term is beyond me.
Jonathan