can I sell fedora? (END OF STORY)

dyzelinis dyzelinis at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 25 16:27:04 UTC 2004

--- "Robert P. J. Day" <rpjday at mindspring.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 25 Oct 2004, Andrey Andreev wrote:
>
> what the OP was suggesting is creating a completely fictitious
> transaction strictly for tax purposes, which could backfire in a
> couple spectacular ways.

> in short, my advice to the OP:  go for it, and let us know how it
> turns out.  we all really want to know at this point. :-)
>
> rday

Thanks guys for help and for your opinions. To benefit from taxes refund
appears harder than I thought. I am not sure if me and my friend would not
violate GNU licese. But even if I am ok with GNU, it is unclear if I will get
any benefit at all. And there were some ethical reasons also. I decided not to
mess with it.

Today I have bought my new hp nx9030 with DOS. I won't get any refund for DOS.
I will wait until 8 of november and I am going to install FC3. For free :)