Domain logon?

Mike Westkamper mjwestkamper at weiinc.com
Mon Oct 25 17:20:33 UTC 2004

I am running FC2 and have a couple of nagging problems. One is logging onto
network shares.

Specifically, on the GNOME desktop I do:

Computer > Network > Windows Network > mydomain > myserver to which I get

myserver is a Win2k Server
the Windows logon is:

	UsedID: Administrator
    Password: apassword

How do I enter this to allow me to access the server?

Thanks in advance for any help offered!

Mike

This message is private and contains confidential information intended only
for the use of the recipient(s). If you have received this e-mail in error
and are not the intended recipient you must not disclose, copy or distribute
it to anyone else. Please advise the sender immediately,
mjwestkamper at weiinc.com, and delete this email and all attachments.