Any suggestion for good linux books?

Hi,
     I have been with linux ( initially with redhat 9, now with
Fedora-core 2). I hav fair amount of computer background.(Since my
Bachelor degree was in Computer Science engineering). Can somebody
suggest good linux books for me. I have tried some but of no success.
Either they r too basic or too complex. I now the general concept of
OS, Networks, etc. I hav not formally had any leasons in unix or
linux. Little knowledge that i gained was through HOWTOs, info. Now i
wish to become an EXPERT in linux. I am not inclined to do
courses(certifications), want to do my own study. Your suggestions
would b great.

Thank you,

with regards,
ashwin