Re: Evolution Question

On Tue, 26 Oct 2004 13:14:32 +0100 (BST), Jonathan Allen
<jonathan barumtrading co uk> wrote:
> The extra piece that I am trying to do is to be able to move new email
> from the IMAP server into the individuals' Evolution Inboxes without
> the users having to log in and run Evolution.

Why?  Why not leave it on the IMAP server -- that's what it's for,
after all.  It sounds like you're making a simple problem fit an
overly complex solution.

--
Ben Steeves                     _                    bcs metacon ca
 The ASCII ribbon campaign     ( )            ben steeves gmail com