system-config-network confuses devices

RAT rat at mujmail.cz
Tue Oct 26 13:03:58 UTC 2004

I had almost the same thing with pcmcia card and usbnet device. Solution
was to restart the whole network service after system has booted. Eg.
when network service started in bootup it failed but after this I've
typed service network restart and erything went well. Anyway it's really
stupid workaround :(

--
RAT <rat at mujmail.cz>