Re: OpenOffice update fails - bad gpg

Steven Stern a écrit :
I've been trying to install the openoffice update for the last several days.
Every time, it fails due to bad gpg signatures.  Has anyone had a successful
download and, if so, what Fedora mirror did you use?

Have you delete the previous files from /var/spool/up2date ?

Perhaps have made the first download before the end of the mirroring cycle (it's a big update).

Download made from kernel.org without problem for me.

Cordialy.