Re: how to share internet connection--beginner

You'll find greatt description here.
http://www.linuxforums.org/forum/topic-12424.html

I'm GUI user and I don't like cmdline settings. It basically uses
firestarter firewall, which does NAT settings for you
http://firestarter.sourceforge.net/

--
RAT <rat mujmail cz>