Subject: Re: Any suggestion for good linux books?

Jay Scherrer jay at scherrer.com
Tue Oct 26 15:43:36 UTC 2004

Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 10:16:36 -0400 (EDT)
From: "Robert P. J. Day" <rpjday at mindspring.com>
To: For users of Fedora Core releases <fedora-list at redhat.com>

On Tue, 26 Oct 2004, W. Guy Thomas wrote:

> On Tue, 2004-10-26 at 07:50 -0500, Bill Gradwohl wrote:
> > ashwin kesavan iyengar wrote:
> >
> > >Can somebody
> > >suggest good linux books for me. I have tried some but of no
success.

> > Teach yourself BASH scripting.

I prefer the Linux Bible. Put out by IDG publications. They cover the
latest releases and it comes with disks of that release. They
probably have the Fedora Bible out a bout now. If you are into
programing, they also have the Linux Programming Bible. Suitible for
introductory and tutorial type examples of most of the scripting, c,
c++, Java, Perl, etc.

Jay