Re: OpenOffice update fails - bad gpg

David Cary Hart wrote:
On Tue, 2004-10-26 at 09:31, James Mckenzie wrote:

I've been trying to install the openoffice update for the last several days.
Every time, it fails due to bad gpg signatures.  Has anyone had a successful
download and, if so, what Fedora mirror did you use?

This (IMHO) is one of those packages that is best NOT installed from an
RPM. The openoffice.org installer does a much better job and has a
windows installer type interface. Just my 2c.

But aren't there some things we'd miss by not using the OO that is specifically tuned for FC?

...just curious.

Clint