Re: Any suggestion for good linux books?

On Tue, Oct 26, 2004 at 02:59:57PM +0530, ashwin kesavan iyengar wrote:
>      I have been with linux ( initially with redhat 9, now with
> Fedora-core 2). I hav fair amount of computer background.(Since my
> Bachelor degree was in Computer Science engineering). Can somebody
> suggest good linux books for me. I have tried some but of no success.

I highly recommend Mark Sobell's "A Practical Guide to Red Hat Linux", (and,
full-disclosure, not just because I reviewed part of the text) as a general
Linux book. It's very well-written and full of good information.

However, others are right -- you really aren't going to ever become a Linux
expert via books. You become an expert by _doing_.