SATA HardDisk not detecting

Dear all,
        I want use SATA Hard Disk. But Fedora is not Detecting the
Hard Disk. I have connected the SATA Hard Disk as slave with the IDE
Hard Disk (which is also having Fedora ) and Installed some driver
available in the MotherBoard CD. But the SATA HardDisk is not detected.
I want to know what driver to use for SATA HardDisk to be detected?
Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Rajiv