kpackage

Walter Gábor Gabor.Walter at sic.hu
Wed Oct 27 08:03:11 UTC 2004

The src.rpm was the one corresponding to the rpm installed, that is
kdeadmin-3.2.2-2.src.rpm.
To tell the truth, the only modification I made to the spec file was
setting the kpackage value to 1 at the beginning of the file.
I'll investigate further but if you (or anyone on the list) have
specific information as to what else needs modifying, please let me
know.

Gabor