Klamav & Fedora 2

Peter Cannon peter at cannon3.wanadoo.co.uk
Wed Oct 27 10:01:51 UTC 2004

On Monday 18 Oct 2004 17:46, The wise and knowledgeable Alexander Dalloz
proclaimed:

> > Has anyone got a working version of klamav for FC2?
> > I've tryed to install it with the shell script, but it generates to much
> > errors for me.
> >
> > THT
>
> Insufficient information given.What errors do you get? What kind of
> problems do you have?

Klamav works fine on my FC2 Laptop although its a little too 'user
interactive'  I have set it to auto-start at start up but its a bit of a pain
manually selecting

1: Auto-Update 4 times clicking OK
2: Selecting the directories to protect then clicking OK
3: Giving root password clicking OK

I shut my machine down every day so I have to go through the above procedures
every morning, boring or what? I have googled for instruction on how to give
these settings/requirements as default but with no success. :-)

--
Regards
Peter Cannon
peter at cannon3.wanadoo.co.uk