Re: dazuko?

On Wed, 2004-10-27 at 15:38, webyx protecom99 com wrote:
> How to install dazuko on Fedora Core 2 for AVG AntiVurus?
> I was compiled dazuko but can't insmod?

Hi,

Don't know about this program.

Did you check this  http://www.dazuko.org/howto-install.shtml ?

insmod must be launched as root. Maybe this is your mistake. We cannot
help you more without specific error messages.

By the way, AVG for Linux ... why not use clamav ?

Hope this helps,

Philippe
--
Philippe, Chiangmai, Thailand