dazuko?

Peter Cannon peter at cannon3.wanadoo.co.uk
Wed Oct 27 10:12:53 UTC 2004

On Wednesday 27 Oct 2004 11:06, The wise and knowledgeable Philippe
proclaimed:
> On Wed, 2004-10-27 at 15:38, webyx at protecom99.com wrote:
> > How to install dazuko on Fedora Core 2 for AVG AntiVurus?
> > I was compiled dazuko but can't insmod?
>
> Hi,
>
> Don't know about this program.
>
> Did you check this  http://www.dazuko.org/howto-install.shtml ?
>
> insmod must be launched as root. Maybe this is your mistake. We cannot
> help you more without specific error messages.

I'm no expert but I do know dazuko has to be run as root, I have it installed
as part of my Klamav install when Klamav is set to run in the background a
request for 'root password' is diplay ed in order to run dazuko.

--
Regards
Peter Cannon
peter at cannon3.wanadoo.co.uk