Mobility Radeon 9000 roll back driver

ne... akabi at speakeasy.net
Wed Oct 27 13:34:52 UTC 2004

On Oct 27, 2004 at 13:53, Carles Cufi in a soothing rage wrote:

[...]
>Does anyone know
>how to get back to the original, out-of-the-box configuration that came
>with Fedora and that was working very well? I'd rather avoid
>reinstalling the whole OS if possible.
Save you xorg.conf and reinstall the following rpms:

xorg-x11-6.7.0-9
xorg-x11-libs-6.7.0-9
xorg-x11-Mesa-libGL-6.7.0-9
xorg-x11-Mesa-libGLU-6.7.0-9

Then restore your xorg.conf.

N.Emile...
We should have a Vollyballocracy.  We elect a six-pack of presidents.
Each one serves until they screw up, at which point they rotate.
		-- Dennis Miller
09:32:26  up 121 days,  2:47,  6 users,  load average: 5.00, 5.00, 4.94