OT Why is everyone so grouchy?

Micheal sundance at sundanceloki.com
Thu Oct 28 01:13:25 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-10-27 at 11:28, Austin Isler wrote:
> Timothy Payne wrote:
>
> >OK That's it, I've had it.  I just made a filter to delete this thread,
> >so please don't change the subject.  Everyone's points are just great
> >but please take this thread to:

> >It's a new list ( no I didn't sign up ) and argue politics over there.
> >I'm sure they will be happy to have the traffic.
> >
> >I have Fedora problems to solve.
> >
> >Tim...
> >
> ><snip>
> >

> Im sure Brian would much rather them go to:
>
> http://www.americannaziparty.com/
>

> Austin

I would like to publicly apologize to this list for even starting this
monster.  I was only trying to suggest a positive solution for what
seemed to be a growing problem.

Its just that what makes the high traffic of this list worth sorting
through everyday is the idea of a mass of folks helping other people by:

Closing the learning gap between Windows and Linux

Suggesting ways to make fedora better

Having spirited discussions on why X is better than Y, or vice versa.

Personal attacks IMO, only detract from what this list has the
capibility of being.. I guess I just wanted it not to turn into the mess
that is C.O.L.A.

So again I apologize for this horrible thread and I'll leave it be

MC